No products in the basket.
OmniVegan® B12 - High-dosed effective Vitamin B12Nordic-Nutraceuticals produces a high-dosed Vitamin B12 product in the effective form methylcobalamine. This sublingual tablet has a strength of 1000 μg B12. Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin which is important to many functions in the body. The typical used form of Vitamin B12 in dietary supplements is cyanocobalamin. However this form must first be converted before it can be absorbed in the body. This transformation is often weakened with ageing and may be impaired for other reasons, such as gastrointestinal problems. In Veg B12, Methylcobalamine, which is the biologically active form of Vitamin B12, does not need to be converted and can be absorbed directly in the body. European approved health claims for Vitamin B12
- Immune system normal function.
- Normal function of the nervous system.
- Normal energy metabolism.
- To reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Normal formation of red blood cells.
- Normal turnover of homocysteine metabolism.
- Normal psychological function.
- To have a role in the cell division process.
TipIn order to maintain a good synergy between all the different B vitamins, our multivitamins or our Omni B-Active are good supplements to take that contains all the other B vitamins.
A potent and strong algae oil in just one serving!OmniVegan® Omega-3 is one of Europe’s most potent algae oils containing a high dose of both DHA and EPA. Therefore just 1 capsule a day provides with 250 mg of DHA and 125 mg of EPA. This meets the recommendation by the health authorities in Europe. Algae are a direct source of Omega-3 unlike other plant sources such as flax and chia seeds - where the conversion is much less efficient. Fish obtain their Omega-3 as they eat algae. Most noteworthy, that not all algae species have a high content of Omega-3. One of the richest algae species of Omega-3 is the microalgae Schizochytrium sp. This is the source used in OmniVegan® Omega-3. OmniVegan® Omega-3 is an excellent choice for vegans, vegetarian and everyone else who seeking a high quality oil with a good dose of Omega-3 fatty acids. Furthermore, its high dosage of DHA makes it an excellent supplement for women in pregnancy and nursing mothers and those seeking cognitive support eg. the elderly. This product also features in Nordic Pure. This means you can find a purity certificate for our Omega-3-6-7-9 fatty acids products. Just type the product L-nr. in the search bar in the Nordic Pure section. OmniVegan® Omega-3 is vegan and registered with The Vegan Society, England. European approved health claims
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- DHA contributes to: - The maintenance of normal brain function. - The maintenance of normal vision - DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal development of the eye and the brain of the fetus and breastfed infants. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults, i.e.: 250 mg DHA and EPA (combined). This requires a dosage of two capsules a day.